Addin does not work on Solidworks 2021 SP0.0

Hi. I installed Cadasio addin on the latest SW 2021 SP0.0. I want to upload my assembly containing some sheet metal parts. But nothing happens. As you can see obj files were created in Cadasio folder, but the quality is really rough, it does not represent parts at all. In the browser’s Cadasio tab you can see assembly structure. I checked it is equal to SW assembly structure. Really do not know what is wrong.

Hi @Ramunas ,

As far as I am aware our addin has been fully tested on SolidWorks 2021 and we haven’t had any other reported issues, however I will get the addin team to do some tests and check everything with a similar example to yours shown (as best they can) first thing Monday morning.

If they cannot reproduce, would it be possible to get a copy of your assembly - we can arrange a private file share.

Hi. Ok, let me know if you need my files.

Hi @Ramunas,

I have tested the files on SolidWorks 2021 here and it seemed to bring them in ok (please see:
https://www.instructions.online/?id=1057-ads )
In C:\Users<User>\Documents\Cadasio do you have a log.txt or an errorlog.txt?
I’d be happy to do a Team meeting to try to get to the root of the problem if you could give me a time that suits you (9-5pm UK Time).

Thanks,
Tim.

Hi @Ramunas I believe this issue has been resolved by a member of our support team.

Thanks for your assistance and if you have any further issues or questions then please do not hesitate to get in touch.