I’ve downloaded, installed, and activated the cadasio plugin for Solidworks, but nothing is happening when I click the “Upload to cadasio” button. I’ve tried restarting SW, deactivating and reactivating the plugin, and deactivating all other plugins with no success. Am I missing something? I’m running SW 2016 SP 5.0.
Thanks for trying cadasio out and sorry to hear you are having. issues.
Can you confirm a couple of things for me…
- You don’t have any strict firewalls in place that could be blocking cadasio? Sounds unlikely if the addin has managed to log in OK, but worth asking.
- Is it an assembly or part that you are trying to upload.
- Are all the components surfaces?
- Does this occur for all assemblies you try?
I am not aware of any issues with cadasio and SW 2016, but that may be a factor, I will do some testing whilst I await your response to the above.
Thanks for the quick response.
- No firewalls that I’m aware of.
- I’ve tried several different parts and assemblies. The number of components in the assemblies has varied from 5 or 6 to 30 or 40.
- I’m not quite sure what you’re asking here. Some of the component features were designed/created using surface tools, but all components are solid bodies.
- Yes, this happens with all assemblies I’ve tried so far.
I appreciate the help.
Thanks for the information. We always test the addins in the latest versions of SolidWorks and also go back several years, but I will do some further tests in 2016 as we haven’t had any other reports of issues with it recently. I will update you when I can.
We have done testing,using various parts and assemblies in SolidWorks 2016 and it is working OK for us here. Would it be possible to arrange a screen share so I can take a look and get to the bottom of it for you?